IV vitamin drip therapy has been used by doctors for many years proving that it can be useful in treating medical conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, cardiovascular disease, migraines, asthma, and allergies to mention a few. If you need assistance as to what vitamin therapy suits you best, you can contact our clinic, and our IV consultant will walk you through the treatment process.
About York Mills
York Mills is known as one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is also known as one of the wealthiest. It is now bustling with high towers and condominiums compared to its previous areas of mills.
The town is named after a saw and grist mills which scattered around the Don River from which mills in York Mills came from, and the term York serves as a reference to the old town of York. From 1804 to 1926, York Mills was a busy place. It had a distillery, blacksmith shops, a school and three churches in which St. John Anglican Church established in 1816 serves as a famous landmark in York. It was once a borough, then a city until finally it was merged with other municipalities creating the new city of Toronto in 1998.
Hot Spots and Points of Interest:
– Miller Tavern
– George S. Pratt House
– York Mills Centre
– Don Valley Golf Course
– York Mills Shopping Centre
– Windfields Park
Some Interesting Facts:
– Families mainly inhabit York Mills with two age groups dominating the population – 15- to 19-year-olds (8.3%) and 45- to 49-year-olds (8.7%).
– On March 17, 1960, five Italian construction workers died on a water project because of a tunnel fire on the site.
– The most distinguishing feature of York Mills is the presence of its greenery which is also highly protected.
– The residential areas provide no space for commercial opportunities.
– Public transit is reported to be less than a quarter of the populations’ primary method of commute.
Go back to homepage – The IV Lounge